Welcome to iWIN - Independent Women in Insurance - committed to the growing momentum of the diversity agenda.
iWIN is uniquely placed in its aims to support the learning and development of Women
in Insurance and seeks to demonstrate the benefits that it can bring to you.
Winning the fight for female talent: Through learning and development
- Where am I now?
- Where do I want to be?
- What do I have to do to get there?
- When should I review progress?
Join us for:
- • Forums featuring hot topics of a regulatory, technical or behavioural nature, presented by influential speakers
- • Delegates participating in iWIN forums can claim CPD hours towards the CII / PFS member CPD scheme
- • All welcome – livery company members and non-livery attendees
- • Gender inclusive - a meeting of minds
- • Professional development targets for whatever career stage you’re currently at
- • Truly enjoyable and beneficial business and social networking opportunities